fc9 install

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat Aug 9 20:30:50 UTC 2008

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:25:25 -0700
Paul Newell <pnewell at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

> the disk ejects with an error box
> that say, in text in upper left, "ok" and has a button to push which
> says, of course, "ok". Both DVDs do this and I tried on two different
> Linux boxes. Let's just say I'm not getting too many hints out of the
> process of what might be going on.

My first step toward a solution in  your situation would be to check the other
virtual terminals and see what they tell you.  One of them will likely have an
error message.

And don't forget to keep that ham sandwich in the fridge if you're not
planning to eat it right away.  Safety first and all that.