fc9 install

Paul Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 9 20:34:43 UTC 2008

Frank:

What other virtual terminals? I looks to me like it is in single user
mode trying to boot from DVD and I think I "just have the existing
screen". Is there some way to get additional information at the point of
error that I am unaware of (I've never done an FC/Fedora install so I'm
a total newbie at this)

Ham sandwich is safe in sealed bag in refrigerator, ready to be dropped
in another email when I accidentally mangle the English language again ...

Thanks,
Paul