Mobile Broadband connection through NetworkManager

Andrig T. Miller andrig.t.miller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:52:43 UTC 2008

I have additional information on what's going on for me with this.

I ran nm-connection-editor from the command-line, and when I hit the add
button on the Mobile Broadband tab I get the following error messages:

** (nm-connection-editor:6655): WARNING **: create_new_connection_for_type:
unhandled connection type 'NMSettingCdma'

** (nm-connection-editor:6655): WARNING **: Can't add new connection of type
'cdma'

In hunting around on this, this was a bug that appeared to have been fixed.
What I'm wondering is was the bug fixed in the i386 version and not the
x86_64 version?

I am running Fedora 9 x86_64.

Andy