flashplugin not working after update

Patrick Kaiser patrick at argonius.de
Sun Aug 10 12:44:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I installed FC9 the last day. After configuring all stuff, all things
seems to be working well (also flash in firefox).

Today I made an yum update (and did not really look what will be updated
*sigh*). After that my flashplugin is no longer working in firefox.
I got flashinstaller from adobe and linked libflashplayer.so to
~/.mozilla/plugins.

If I type about:plugins into firefox, he tells me that flashplayer
support is installed, but if I go for example to youtube he tells me to
get the newest flashplayer???

Does anybody has the same problem? Maybe someone knows, what I could
have done wrong?

Thanks Patrick