Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 10 20:52:07 UTC 2008

Hi.

Don't loose the faith!

Use the install DVD.

I'm pretty sure that if you do a proper installation of Fedora*, install
the rpm from Livna, update your system and install the nvidia driver -
not necessarily in this order - you will have a very good environment.

And keep in mind that you may have to do a little of experimentation
yourself, this is part of learning process. Also helps you have good
book of *nix.

Regards

Marcelo

* This includes get the network working.