fc9 install

Paul Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 11 00:45:50 UTC 2008

Ken:

If you see later post, I provided output from 3 of the vterms (f3,f4,f5)
and am still looking into how to get around the fact that I think there
isn't a driver that works for the DVD in the machine. That being said, I
never did try a power off, power on, boot off DVD w/o media check.

Suggestions from any and all welcome (right now I am burning 6 CD boot
media to see if the CD is at least understood for booting.

Thanks,
Paul