F8 vs F9

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:00:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 06:51 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
> > Ed Greshko wrote:
> >

> >> The answer is either "yes", "no", or "maybe".  And you get 10 points
> >> for asking one of the silliest questions I've seen asked her in quite
> >> some time.
> >>

> > Why is it silly?
>
> Basically because it doesn't have enough detail.  It doesn't tell us what
> versions of the particular software you need (feature requirements).  Nor,
> does it go into any details about the rumor.  So, that leaves everyone free
> to determine what the rumor is and base their responses on their interpretation.

Maybe a better choice of words other than "silly" would have been in
order. Silly = "Weak in intellect; destitute of ordinary strength of
mind; foolish; witless; simple; as, a silly woman.[1913 Webster]"
Not a great label to use on anyone. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
https://oar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339