F8 vs F9

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 23:04:33 UTC 2008

> > You casually call them cultist, but you feel
> comfortable using their software?
>
> First of all, it's not the property of the cultists,
> it's everybodys
> property.  Second of all, you astonishingly make the
> assumption that the
> only ones contributing are those that drink the GNU kool
> aid and go to
> the GNU dark masses.
It might be everybody's property, but you cannot do everything what you want with it :(

Is this discussion somewhat a continuation of the GNU/Linux epic battle or it is a continuation of the KDE 4 vs KDE 3.5 series?

Where were you when that battle(GNU/Linux, Linux, GNU+Linux controversy) was going on?

<humor>
Where do they sell/give away GNU Kool Aid?
I have gone to many stores like Wal-Mart, HEB and I see regular Kool Aid, but no GNU/Kool Aid?  Ahhh it is available from RMS?
</humor>

> Third, there are companies contributing to this effort;
> Nvidia, AMD/ATI
> and others; they too are not part and parcel to the GNU
> zealots, but
> have been victimized by it to a large degree.
>
> LX
>

> --

Cheers!

Antonio