roundcubemail broken of fc machine

Gregory Machin gdm at linuxpro.co.za
Thu Aug 14 06:43:57 UTC 2008

Hi
I'm running fc 8, I had a manual install of roundcube 0.1.0 but there
was a problem with the attachments so I tried to upgrade to 0.1.1
which is supposed to fix it ..
Now when the attachments just don't display at all in Roundcube or in
Thunderbird, the mail list shows there is an attachment in both but on
opening the email there is nothing .. If I view the source The
attachment is there . So what is roundcube doing to break the mail
that te attachments disapear when the mail is viewed ?

Thanks