F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

Ken Gullaksen krg at knowit.no
Thu Aug 14 07:24:51 UTC 2008

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 10:02 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>

> Litigation from who, exactly?  Who is going to sue RH for providing a
> service that makes the OS actually function correctly after decades of
> development?  Time is up, we are into the epoch of absurdity with the
> question of functionality.  The only thing breaching the functionality
> issue is a dumbass ideology that needs to be decided in court.

So what you want is for Fedora to disregard licenses and publicly
redistribute content owned by other organizations? This is an absurd
request.
That would make Fedora liable in a lawsuit, and then the result might be
that Fedora would cease to exist in the end.

Anyway, why is this a discussion on the fedora mailing list. It does not
help users of fedora, and merely creates distortion. I would suggest
moving the discussion to another forum.

/ken