Slightly OT: What's the deal with Livna nVidia modules?

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Fri Aug 15 15:15:36 UTC 2008

Just posting here because a lot of Livna.org people are here. What's the
deal with the latest kernel update and Livna nVidia kernel modules?

2.6.25.14-108 has been out for a few days now and there's been no
corresponding nVidia driver update from Livna. These usually happen in
just a few hours. Browsing the repository, I see that other Livna kernel
module packages are there, and I don't see anything new for this kernel
version in the development or testing trees either. Nothing in news as
well.

Did I miss a post on this? I've been on the road lately so list e-mail
has been harder to follow.

What gives...?

Cheers,

Chris