F9 + KDE 4.0 (and 4.1) + Inkscape (missing color picker widgets)

Michael Park emparq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 04:51:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

So I installed Inkscape (inkscape-0.46-2.fc9.x86_64), and it's
exhibiting unexpected behaviour in the color-picking widgets (in the
Fill + Stroke dialog). Basically, they're not displaying any color:

http://imagebin.org/24367 (RGB)
http://imagebin.org/24368 (HSL)
http://imagebin.org/24369 (CMYK)

The 'Wheel' color picker, however, seems just fine. Has anyone else
experienced this sort of problem? I'm wondering if there's a specific
package dependency that I need to reinstall to get these color pickers
to work?

Thanks.

--Mike