Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:50:44 UTC 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 18:19:22 Mike wrote:
> I was aware of the time needed before KDE4 became fully functional - and in
> the meantime I am using Gnome but testing KDE in F9....  in a matter of
> weeks the KDE4 system will be very functional, and will be further
> developed and fine tuned.

:-)  Now how on earth did you know that?  After all, we are constantly being
told that the problems were kept a dark secret :-)

Seriously, though, I would expect anyone with a ha'porth of gumption to do
some reading before installing anything.  Clearly there are many who think
that that's too much effort.

Anne