Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 19:03:54 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:

> From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II
> To: olivares14031 at yahoo.com, "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 11:53 AM
> On Saturday 16 August 2008 18:25:48 Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > I second your comment :)  It is becoming better, not
> yet at a comfort
> > level, still missing the Digital Clock from KDE 3.5.X,
> but it is working
> > better and it is coming around.
>
> I doubt if it is the same, but I'm pretty sure someone
> has done a digital
> clock plasmoid.
>
> Anne

If you know of a plasmoid with a digital clock that matches/resembles the old LCD clock of KDE 3.5.X, I would be honored!:)  That was one of the reasons of liking KDE, this new clock looks like the GNOME clock, which I am used to also, but if I could just have the old clock, I'd be very grateful and thankful!

Regards,

Antonio