Proxy Settings

Hi

Can you guys please help me.  I have tried now several ways to get yum going from behind a proxy server.  In fact I have locked my account on 14 domain controllers today on our enterprise network.

I ahve tried adding the the proxy settings in the yum.conf file as per certain forums.  I have tried the export http_proxy option.  Still none is working.

Regards