ATI drivers - when?

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Aug 18 12:48:37 UTC 2008

Well thank you very much for info!

Unfortunatelly i can not have compiz running on radeonhd , or xorg ati
drivers right?

Based on your info i have discovered
xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd-1.2.1-1.1.20080429git.fc9.i386 pakage for Fedora 9 in
updates repo which i have tried.
But so far functionality is same for me as radeon driver .

Thanks!

D.