Cairo-like dock for KDE?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:26:42 UTC 2008

Em Seg 18 Ago 2008, Marko Vojinovic escreveu:
> Ok, you  know, that thing from Mac OS X, that zooms the icons
> parabolically when you hover the pointer over them... Trying to find
> some equivalent eyecandy for KDE 4.0 or 4.1 or whatever. I already
> have Compiz-fusion pretty customized, but all that is not enough, I
> want even more eye-candy... Mooore, mooore... ;-)
>
> Package names, please?
>
> :-)
>
> Marko

As suggested by Carroll, kooldock does what you want, but it's a KDE3
application.
It will work in KDE4, however some drag and drop features that
facilitate the personalization of the menu won't work.
If you do not need to modify the applications available in it very
often, kooldock will do.

[]'s
Marcelo