Bluetooth headset with fedora 9

Steve Repo scmuser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:20:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 21:24 +0530, Steve Repo wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have fedora 9 x86_64 install with all updates up-to-date.
>
> Why are you re-posting this? You sent an apparently identical message
> yesterday.

Hmm .. it's obvious the first one didnt make it even after 24 hrs while my
to solve my bluetooth problem and didn't see my very first post to the list
I thought I did something wrong and hence the second one.

Apologies to everyone esp. to Patrick.

Steve