Where is system-config-selinux gone?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 19 11:22:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I tried to use the selinux manager under f9 for the first time and did
not find it in the menus. Propably it had been removed in fedora 9,
though /usr/bin/system-config-selinux was there. When I run it it states
"Fehler beim finden des ausgewählten Programms" (Error finding selected
program) Strange.
I reinstalled policycoreutils-gui-2.0.52-5.fc9.i386 and still the
manager does not work giving the same answer as above.

Ok guys, who has my system-config-selinux? I want it back!

regards

Christoph