KDE 4.1 task bar.

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Aug 19 11:45:57 UTC 2008

Well I've asked on a couple of other lists, but no luck so I'm hoping
someone here knows the answer.  I just moved to KDE4 and I want to get
the default KDE3.5 task bar behaviour back.

In other words I don't want listed on my taskbar every item that's open
unless it's open on the desktop I'm currently on.  If I move an item to
another desktop I want that task bar item to only display on that
desktop when I click to it.

Anyone know how?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support