F9 EeePC add/remove trouble

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Aug 19 16:31:08 UTC 2008

	When I clidk on the add/remove software launcher in the panel, I
get a window way bigger than my screen -- so big that even moving it
around enough to click where I need takes fancy tricks. Trying to
unmaximize  is no help.

	Do I need to run system-config-display?? Other windows behave ...

Fedora 7, 8 & 9; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2, Epiphany 2, Opera 9, Firefox 2 & 3