Bluetooth headset in Fedora 9

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200808 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:34:04 UTC 2008

Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> writes:
> I'm sure someone else using it on here can tell you exactly where
> the option is hidden.

In the "Compose Mail" screen there is a "Rich formatting >>" button
just below "Subject:" text entry box and "attach a file" link.
Hitting it produces a message with both HTML and text mime sections.
I think it interacts with the default settings when I first set up the
account and toggles between text-only and Rich-Formatting.  Strangely
I can't find the setting for selecting that any more.  I think it may
have gone away.  Strange.

Sadly Gmail makes it way too easy to accidentally send HTML crap.  As
an anti-HTML mail zealot, I've had to slink down in my chair a few
times after I noticed that %$#@-ing gmail once again sent HTML on my
behalf simply because someone sent me some.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.