wget problem

Patrick Kaiser patrick at argonius.de
Thu Aug 21 01:22:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:42:33AM +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > do you have a complete list of the fontnames? Then you can try it in a
> > loop?
>
> 'fraid not - the names are stored somewhere on the site and added as a
> $POST (by the look of it) when you click on the link...
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> --
> ???Sie können mich aufreizen und wirklich heiß machen!

> --

Hey Paul,

Just try this. I do not have another solution:

mkdir /tmp/bla
cd /tmp/bla
wget -r http://www.urbanfonts.com
mkdir /tmp/blubb
cd /tmp/blubb
perl -e '@foo=`grep -r -i zip /tmp/bla/*`; foreach (@foo){ if (~/(index.php.*?)"/) {print "wget http://www.urbanfonts.com/scripts/" . $1 . "\n";} };'| sh

Than you will have all fonts in /tmp/blubb and named as
index.php?<fontname.zip>

I hope this solutions helps a bit.

Maybe you can also try the --spider option of wget. Didn't tryied this.

Greets, Patrick

Patrick Kaiser

EMail: patrick.kaiser at argonius.de
RIPE: PK3264-RIPE