SELinux Error

John Doe hommeentete at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:19:15 UTC 2008

Hey I'm trying to get a Fedora box connected to the internet.  I just
connected it to a hub in front of my router that NAT's the internal network.

INTERNET ------> HUB ----> Fedora box
                                 ----> Router --> Internal network

The router and my internal network has the internet just fine.  My Fedora
box does not.  I've been playing with the network settings to try to get it
to work but every time I do a service network start or restart I get SELinux
Troubleshoot coming up and saying:

SELinux is preventing ifconfig (ifconfig_t) "read" to
/var/lib/dhclient/dhclient-eth0.leases (dhpc_state_t).

It recommended doing a

restorecon -v '/var/lib/dhclient/dhclient-eth0.leases'

and I did that but the error still persists.

Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks

-- homme