xmodmap map key to right mouse click.

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Thu Aug 21 18:50:06 UTC 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 01:38:16 g wrote:
> have a look at these:
>
> /usr/share/X11/xkb/compat/mousekeys

Looks like Pointer_Button3 is correct.

> then give a look at;
>
> control center > regional & accessibility > keyboard shortcuts > \
>   global shortcuts > miscellaneous > mouse emulation
>
> control center > peripherals > mouse > mouse navigation

Well.....I've updated to KDE 4.1 (from the testing repo) because KDE4.0 was
simply unusable for me.
I found "mouse emulation" and I guess this is only switched mouse emulation
on/off. After that I went to configure the mouse and set mouse navigation on.
There's noting mentioning mouse buttons though.

So. I still have no right mouse button functionality in KDE.

Yesterday I managed to get it working in gnome so that's usable for now.

Thanks for pointing in the right direction.

regards,
Marcel