Infrastructure status, 2008-08-19 UTC 0200

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Fri Aug 22 01:08:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:28:36 +0900
Joel Rees <joel.rees at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Because I never thought the list was informative.
>
> This is a perception that needs correcting.

Actually, when this all started, I took a look at the
announce list archives, and came to the definitive conclusion
that in fact, it really isn't an informative list.
I mean, even the announcement that started this whole
mess can't be called informative :-).

What we really need is the fedora-disaster list that
comes with a guarantee that no message not related to imminent
peril to all fedora users is ever posted to the list.
I might consider subscribing to that, but really I still
think messages of that nature should be cross posted
to all fedora mailing lists.