bugzilla: howto make it work? (was pulseaudio :-)

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 20:52:32 UTC 2008

> Just because the great looking chick is likely to turn me
> down doesn't
> mean that it was a mistake for trying.
>
> Craig
>
> --

Great line Craig!  I like it.  Some say when someone files bugs you did the job now the ball is in their court :)  If they fail to do anything it is there fault and people will stop writing bug reports if they fail to acknowledge them.  However, it is(writing bug reports) very important that someone takes the time to write them, otherwise they(developers) will think that they are doing great and their package(s) are not working appropriately on some occasions.

Regards,

Antonio