Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Aug 24 21:07:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

>> I don't have emerald slippers to click three times while I mumble "I
>> wish you would install", so would anyone have any ideas on this?
>
> Sounds like you have the wrong ISO image burned to your DVD. Perhaps you
> burned the first CD image by mistake?

 	I had the same problem with the Fedora Unity DVD.  And I know it's
the right ISO image for that one.  I was trying to install it in VMware.
When it asked for Dist 1 I just killed it and blew off the VM.  No
patience.  If it don't work right away, delete it!  :-P

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure