non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Aug 24 21:50:23 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 16:44:08 -0500,
  Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Took awhile to degenerate down to pure RedHat bashing. Not that there
> is any evidence to support what you're saying here.

Saying Fedora's involvement with Redhat might be tied up with why information
was not released to the Fedora community in a timely manner, isn't Redhat
bashing.

> What a lot of people seem to not get is that of course their opinion
> counts, but when you present your opinion in a way that seems like
> purely complaints, it hard to make use of it.

Well right now we aren't being told exactly why we aren't be given appropiate
information so it is hard to add more than say what kind of information we
expect to be getting.