non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 25 03:03:26 UTC 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:48:13 -0600
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:08:42 -0800
> Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > as a sitting community elected board member.
>
> As a sitting community representative,

I see that this sounds a bit hostile and I had not intended it to be.

I think it's definitely in order that, in the absence of other information, the
community representative provide a comprehensive report to the community
regarding the current situation with all relevant information, and his role in
it to date, as well as his future plans in that regard.  That would provide an
opportunity for the community (that would be the rest of us here) to give him
guidance as to where we wish to go from here.

That's my point.