pulseaudio, howto make it work?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Mon Aug 25 15:44:23 UTC 2008

Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> As far as I know, Fedora has never tried to run any kind of poll
>>> to find what problems users might have.
>>
>>Nor with the kernel, cat, ed, cp ...  so that is rather a silly point.
>
> With you Alan, I will respectfully disagree.  If it doesn't work, we do
> not think our complaints are 'silly'.

I don't think Alan Cox was saying you were silly to complain -
he was saying I was silly to expect a poll of Fedora users
about your complaint.

My suggestion probably was silly,
but I think Fedora _does_ need to adopt a more newbie-friendly approach,
if it wants to overthrow the giant, which I hope it does.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366