pulseaudio, howto make it work?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Mon Aug 25 16:15:37 UTC 2008

Around 04:44pm on Monday, August 25, 2008 (UK time), Timothy Murphy scrawled:
> but I think Fedora _does_ need to adopt a more newbie-friendly approach,
> if it wants to overthrow the giant, which I hope it does.

Assuming "overthrow the giant" = replace MS Windows with Fedora, then I
am not sure that Fedora wants to do that.  It may want to have GNU/Linux
replace MS Windows as the most popular OS, but I don't expect Fedora will
ever be the most popular distro, that its goals preclude it from that.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com