Last updates change is August 12th is this correct?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Aug 28 12:21:19 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 10:20:57 +0100,
  Howard Wilkinson <howard at cohtech.com> wrote:
> I use RSYNC to keep a local copy of a subset of the fedora release
> structure. We mirror from a couple of UK/European sources. The last
> updates we saw in any of the hierarchy is the 12th of August? Is this
> correct?

Yes. It sounds like engineering is getting pretty close to getting packages
signed with the new key. If you are especially concerned you can look at
pending updates in bodhi that have been requested to be pushed to stable and/or
updates marked as security updates. If you feel any of these need to be
applied immediately you can download them from koji and install them with
rpm.