updates?!

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Fri Aug 29 04:23:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 03:19:35 +0000 (GMT)
yordy <ymedians at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hi, there is any problem with updates? I can't get any updates from
> fedora updates repo, yum update always response No Packages marked
> for Update. I'm running Fedora 9.

This has been answered elsewhere - did you search the archives / other
list threads?

The build / update systems have been rebuilt after the recent
intrusion and thus updates have not been pushed; once all the
remaining issues have been ironed out, a new GPG signing key
generated and made available I would imagine pending updates (and
there are many) will be pushed out.

Michael.