Java and openjdk

Lyvim Xaphir knightmerc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 08:12:35 UTC 2008

> Les Mikesell wrote:
> > Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >> Oh, sure. Feel free to look up the archives.
> >
> > Different conversation, I guess.
>
> You claimed a official Java implementation wouldn't have issues. OpenJDK
> is one.
>
> > Errr, that blog says it builds...  Is it your/fedora's policy that if
> > something builds you should ship it?
>
> You presume a lot without me saying anything of that as usual.

What in the hell are you talking about?  The sentence was a question,
not a statement, in text, no less.  How obtuse do you have to be in
order to miss that?  The real amusement tho kicks in when you assume the
presumption on his side when it's actually YOUR presumption to attempt
to make his question into a statement.  Fyi:  This ?  usually means
question, and this .  usually proceeds a statement.  What you need to do
is finish your 9th year high school grammar courses.  Did you ever
manage to finally get that GED?

>  This discussion was never about shipping anything.

So what? It is now.  BFD.  What other inconvenient questions are you
going to ban?

> http://blogs.opennms.org/?p=223
>
> There is a screenshot showing that it works. If you are not even running
> a recent release of Fedora, this doesn't affect you anyway. So again a
> theoretical discussion which I am not interested in.
>
> Rahul

I think you're not interested in any discussion in which you're losing
the argument, ivory tower boy.

LX