Gnome apps font size on KDE Live CD

Omshivaprakash H L omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:53:31 UTC 2008

   - Run the command 'gnome-appearance-properties'
   - Go to the 'Fonts' Tab
   - Click on the 'Details' Button at the bottom
   - Change the Resolution to 96 Dots per Inch(DPI)

That should solve your problem.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:24 AM, Andrew Parker <andrewparker at bigfoot.com>wrote:

> I installed from the KDE Live CD, so I don't have the gnome desktop
> installed, but all the fonts on gnome apps are way too big.  How do I
> configure the default font size for gnome apps?
>
> --

"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds"
--
With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

Website : http://www.techfiz.info
Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518
AIM : fizworks
ICQ : 265216744
IRC : #techfiz server: irc.freenode.net channel: #linux-india #ubuntu-in
#gnu-india #kannada