FC11: Two Suggestions

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Tue Dec 2 21:05:48 UTC 2008

On 02 Dec 2008 15:49:49 -0500
DJ Delorie <dj at delorie.com> wrote:

> Then, there can be some text that says "for security
> reasons, we recommend you not change any of these
> choices, but if you have specific reasons to do so,
> please do now."

At the risk of being a complete apostate, I have ALWAYS
disabled SELinux. Please, no gratuitous lectures. I also
absolutely loathe the rhgb. IMHO, these should all be
install options, enabled by default with an "expert only"
or similar warning.

This is possibly a business decision because of the amount
of time devoted to Bugzilla by Redhat employees.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com