Moodle and Fedora

Peter Diercks di at jls-hh.de
Thu Dec 4 17:39:24 UTC 2008

Hello Everybody,

Moodle is a Fedora package. It is a LAMP program providing a cms for
education or training purposes.

Recently I updated my Fedora 9 server. Part of the update via yum was a
new Moodle version 1.9.3 (from 1.9.2). The result was that one cannot
log into Moodle through its web interface any more. Before posting
details I would like to know if there is anybody here on the list who
runs a Fedora server with Moodle, and who has done regular Fedora
updates on it. It is my impression that I have to do some work on the
updated system, but I dont't know what. I posted a message in a Moodle
forum but got no replies.

Greetings,
Peter