lost usb F10

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 12 23:47:21 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have a new install of F10_x64.  All updates.  I had a usb memory stick
and selected to eject it from the desktop. When I did this the following
events occurred:
1.  Computer rebooted
2.  All usb devices fail to be recognized.

Now I do have an old PS2 keyboard but cannot remember what I need to add
to GRUB command to boot to level 3 so I can begin looking at dmesg to
see if USB devices are even being seen.

If you have seen this and it would be easier to just reinstall ( it only
takes 20-30 minutes total with updates) let me knnow and I'll go that
route.  This is a test server anyway.

tia

Bob