LSI MegaRaid MSM for Linux on Fedora 10?

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt_list_mail at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 14 03:50:40 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone successfully installed LSI's MegaRaid MSM for Linux version 2.88
on Fedora 10?  I can kind of get it to install with some finagling, but it
doesn't work.  I'm thinking that it needs to have the equivalent LSI driver
installed.  Any ideas?  I think I might have a drive going bad in a RAID1
array [it had to re-synch one of the two], and would like to look at this in
more detail through some type of management utility that isn't going through
the main LSI BIOS.  The controller is a LSISAS1068.

Thanks for any help in advance!

-Ubence