Revisor

Martin Schiøtz malinux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:12:05 UTC 2008

Hi

Does somebody know what's going with the revisor project?

When I try to post to the list i get an error message from the list
server. All posts on the revisor-users and revisor-devel stopped at
the 14th of october?

I have been trying to build CentOS and Fedora on Fedora 9 and 10 with
revisor for some time now with no succes at all. I have been trying
different versions of revisor and different kinds builds (with CentOS
and Fedora) on both Fedora 9 and 10. The result is alway some kind of
error doing the beginning of the install process of the builded CD or
DVD images.
Has anybody have any succes building images with revisor lately?

Best regards,
Martin