Could someone test Eclipse for me ?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 14:59:50 UTC 2008

* Paul Black <paul+fedora at saturnine.org.uk> [2008-12-01 09:57]:
> The "cure" seems to be to run Eclipse as root once - this is something
> that's happened for F10 (F9 didn't have this issue).

Please don't do this.  This causes files to be created as root which
then can't be over-written by regular users which messes up the update
manager.

There is at least one known issue upstream with plugins being found
after yum installation.  In all cases I've encountered, running with
-clean will fix it.  As usual, please file bugs for issues you run into.

Thanks,

Andrew