USB printer Epson TX101 + generic USB driver on F10?

Steve Repo scmuser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:50:31 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I purchased a multifunction Epson TX101 Inkjet printer. I didn't do my
research for linux support and this is a fairly new printer.

I' plugged it into my F10 box.  The printer is recognized but the
driver isn't there (selectred drive is for Epson scan 2500 or
something like that,). I'm unable to print.

xsane refuses to recognise the scanner as well.

So, is there a generic USB printer/scanner driver I could use or is
there something else I can do to get this working?

Thanks!
Steve