Driver Questions NetMos.

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Tue Dec 2 03:15:16 UTC 2008

I have a new board here that CLAIMS to work with LINUX, but I have yet to
see what drivers to use with it.

The first is a 4port serial board by SYBA,  lspci identifies it as

	Serial Controller: NetMos Technology PCI 9845 Multi-I/O Controller (rev01)

I see this string  in ./pci/quirks.c: case PCI_DEVICE_ID_NETMOS_9845: when
grepping
the sources, so expect that its part of some generic driver, but havent found
that.

If I have a generic kernel, should the driver be loaded automagically?
And if so, how can I tell, without more info I cant tell where/what devices
are going
to be created for the 4ports on this device?

Any help in getting me started with this card would be appreciated.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com