Fedora Hangs on Laptop

Rupesh Patayane rupesh.patayane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 06:00:43 UTC 2008

Fedora 10 did not have xorg.conf by defualt. I have generated it using the
system-config-display.
It looks like this:

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
# keyboard added by rhpxl
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105+inet"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "intel"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Videocard0"
        DefaultDepth     24
        SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
                Depth     24
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Rupesh Patayane
"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
other?"
                                         -- George Eliot