FC11: Two Suggestions

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Tue Dec 2 20:58:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:46:32 -0300
"Armin Moradi" <feng.shaun at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Again, I am not knocking KDE4. However, it is a radical
> > departure from something that I have been using since
> > RH-9, possibly earlier.
>
> Ummm...to me, KDE 4.1 seems quite stable at this point,
> and has most of the features an average user would need.
> That's just what I think though.

The stability is not the issue. I don't want to get into
comparisons and create a stunningly tedious thread (like
the old KDE v. Gnome "discussions.") The issue is simpler;
KDE4 represents a totally different UI that presents a
migration challenge to "more experienced" users.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com