Fedora 10 - additional repositories

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:46:48 UTC 2008

Em Ter 02 Dez 2008, Robert Moskowitz escreveu:
> Kevin Kempter wrote:
> > Hi All;
> >
> > I have Fedora 10 installed on my laptop, I've also installed the
> > rpmfusion repos. Are there any additional repositories I should add
> > ?
>
> Please tell me how do find out about this rpmfusion repo(s).

This is the most important 3rd party repo that I know of for Fedora.
See http://rpmfusion.org/
You will still need Livna if you want to play DVDs, because a package
which is required for that was not migrated to rpmfusion.
So, the easiest way to get both correctly configured is going to
rpm.livna.org and installing their configuration RPM, which in turn will
install the rpmfusion repo the first time you run yum update.

[]'s
Marcelo