Problems using vinagre

Patrick Burkard the-dark-eye at web.de
Wed Dec 3 11:30:45 UTC 2008

Hi List,

I just tried to setup a vino desktop sharing
and wanted to connect to it with vinagre.

This produces the folowing output:

vinagre: radeon_lock.c:100: radeonGetLock: Zusicherung »drawable != ((void
*)0)« nicht erfüllt.
*** glibc detected *** vinagre: free(): invalid pointer: 0x08a45cc8 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
[STRIP]
======= Memory map: ========
[STRIP]
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog

I striped the Backtrace and the Memory map because of their length,
so please ask if this is needed for further diagnosis.

Is this a known bug maybe depending on my ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 or
is somthing known about how to solve this?
Kernel is 2.6.27.5-117.fc10.i686

I hope somebody can help me
Thanks
Patrick