F10 install - custom partitioning - no LVM logical volumes

Frode Petersen fropeter at online.no
Wed Dec 3 23:10:10 UTC 2008

Hi. I'm installing F10 (fresh) from the DVD. I have a tri-boot setup
with Win+CentOS+F10. The CentOS and Fedora installs will share some
physical LVM volumes, having some logical volumes in common and others
for them selves.

When setting up the partitioning of the disks in Anaconda (custom
setup), I can't find a way to create new LV's on an existing PV. Is this
supposed to be like that, or am I missing something? Couldn't find this
in the release notes.

(I created the LV's I need in CentOS, so I have a workaround; about to
start the install again.)

Frode Petersen