F10 install - custom partitioning - no LVM logical volumes

Frode Petersen fropeter at online.no
Thu Dec 4 02:48:35 UTC 2008

Frode Petersen:
> I can't find a way to create new LV's on an existing PV.

(Back from the install session) I accidentally figured this out. You
have to select one of the listed logical volumes and choose 'edit', then
  in the next dialog you can select a logical volume and choose edit to
actually edit the settings or create a new logical volume.

Isn't there a slight potential for intuitivity improvement? ;-)

> (I created the LV's I need in CentOS, so I have a workaround; about to
> start the install again.)

Otherwise, the install went along smoothly, apart from the garbled mouse
pointer. Looks promising!

Frode Petersen